Zales Macro Accounting offers payroll customer service that goes way beyond what the large payroll companies provide to hospitals, insurance companies, manufacturers, and clients in other industries. Over many years, Zales Macro has developed a relationship with several payroll software providers and has accumulated the knowledge and skills specifically for small businesses that provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful.
From online onboarding to retirement or termination, let our experienced payroll personnel analyze your data, calculate applicable taxes and deductions, run a payroll report for your onsite manager to approve, and pay your people so you can focus on running your business!
We stay ahead of Department of Labor regulations and our contacts in the Wage and Hour Division help us interpret policies we then communicate to our clients. If you have questions about policies on employee vacation and sick leave, we can help!
- Maintain employee records.
- Process weekly/ bi-weekly/ semi-monthly/ monthly payroll (*additional fee based on frequency).
- Provide pay stubs for distribution to employees.
- Provide a summary and/ or detailed payroll reports.
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly federal, state, and local payroll returns (*additional fee).
- Prepare all year-end reporting – includes W2’s and annual reconciliation returns (*additional fee)